We are proud to provide freshly cooked menus to our own recipes and will only ever serve food that we would be happy to eat ourselves.
As a quality food pub, we strive to provide value for money through the taste, presentation and quality of the meals we serve. We aim to deliver all of this with personable service and a pleasurable atmosphere.
Provenance is key to our values as a business and in the dishes we create for you. We source the majority of our produce from local suppliers to reduce our carbon footprint, support local businesses and ensure traceability of the ingredients.
Our meat comes from Cornvale Fine Foods of Melling in the Lune Valley, our fishmonger is Neves of Fleetwood and our fruit and vegetables come from Speights of Lancaster.
Our other local suppliers are:
* Brades Dairy of Garstang - Milk, Cream and Local Cheeses
* Atkinson's of Lancaster - Coffee roasters and purveyors of Fine Tea
* Cool Cow Ice Cream of Cabus Nook - Organic Luxury Ice Cream
* Lancaster Smoke House of Glasson Dock - Smoked Chicken and Fish
* Lathams of Broughton - Puddings and Cream Cakes
* Baxter's of Morecambe - Potted Shrimps (Royal Warrant)
* Lancaster Brewery - Beer and Cider